15 movie Reviews with Responses

Jumbie Kids Jumbie Kids

Love you and your work, Verna. This was a really superb senior thesis! It's inspiring me to start finishing mine! Looking forward to seeing what you do next! :)

studiovairi responds:

Thank you so much Evan!! :)

Pepe Trump MAGA Dance Pepe Trump MAGA Dance

What on planet Earth compelled you to make this

ConeZone responds:

A lot of free time, haha

CloudJam CloudJam

Love the fluidity of your animation! Nice work!

Socs responds:

Cheers!

Intern Robot Doctor Intern Robot Doctor

But what if he had back boobs the whole time and the doctor really did have no problem at all?

I smell conspiracy.

jessejayjones responds:

Hahaha!! The world may never know!

Stereotype: Irish Stereotype: Irish

Haha wow, you never fail to impress me with the work you put into your cartoons. I found this one particularly hilarious. I never would have saw the twist going as insane as it did. Nice job Wooley!

WooleyWorld responds:

Glad someone laughed.

The Truth About Bernie Sanders The Truth About Bernie Sanders

We must build a wall

icyentertainment responds:

I agree, we should build a wall! Donald Trump is the best candidate and can obliterate Bernie Sanders in a general election. Why the zero stars? That makes me very flaccid.

ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT

This is a goddamn enigma that I'll never be able to comprehend or appreciate without potentially dropping a significant portion of my brain cells.

Keep up the good work Newgrounds.

WilliamBGoode responds:

Dude most of us already lost those brain cells from extended drug use in Highschool. Red is a good color. I like red. Orange is bad BAAD ORANGE BAAAD. Anyway, thanks for the review bud! It really means a lot to us!

Epic Minequest 5 Epic Minequest 5

The production quality here is spectacular, nothing short of fantastic. It's visual ecstasy and some of the best I've seen in terms of independent internet animation.

The story... yeah, I'm not so sure. Don't get me wrong, there's some charm here, but the general sense of comedy seems very inclusive and not accessible outside the Minecraft-loving teen demographic (granted that's probably your audience, but still). The drama is also a tad predictable and reeks of some of that Saturday morning cartoon cheesiness. I would suggest not following some of the generic screenwriting tropes if you're trying to tell a more riveting story.

I'd like to see what you would be capable of with a more original story and characters, because there's so much potential here for something so much greater. You already have an audience, and you've established what your interests are; use that to your advantage!

I'm not ripping on your ability to write stories or even your passion for Minecraft. I just think that there's an opportunity for something better that you're not quite tapping on, and I hope you do in the coming months, or years if you still have more of this for your audience.

Best of luck, Sam.

SamGreen responds:

Thanks man, I agree of course with everything you're saying. :) I hope I'm already on the path of some of the things you mentioned and it's people like yourself that reassure me it's truly possible to reach out for more originality and have the hard work pay off!

Let's hope we're both right...

Fishy Business Fishy Business

Hahaha that was actually really funny for something that you had to create on the spot! Nice job!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks dude! I hope it does well :D

Cent Crazy Cent Crazy

Nicely done! I don't understand the low rating though, this is a well-established story, and the visuals are minimalistic, but convey the action perfectly! That kid is really determined to get that nickel only to be crushed by the defeat of a baby.

Glad this got to festivals, keep up the good work!

railtoons responds:

Thanks for the great, specific feedback! I really appreciate that. As for the low rating, it appears to be the work of a serial troll.